Additional Information: This is an original lithograph by Willi Baumeister.
It is hand signed by the artist \"Baumeister\" at the lower right corner, as well as hand numbered in pencil at the lower left margin.
The work was included in the portfolio \'Graphische Figurationen\' that was published in 1946.
Literature: Spielmann, Heinz. Das graphische Werk/The Graphic works of Willi Baumeister. Volume II.
Reference: Sp. 121
Provenance: Property of Major James Klein, P&O, Staff & Faculty, Kansas.